We are inviting an experienced Senior Python developer to join our team of professionals.
Project description Western telecom corporate
Requirements to the candidate and Stack of the project.
- SAPI Flori
- Public Cloud
Employee responsibilities (direct/additional responsibilities)
Daily job responsibilities include:
• Understanding customer needs and implementing, as well as maintaining Public cloud services, to support their business applications.
• Ability to operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems, including configuring & troubleshooting.
• Analyzing and addressing the root cause of complex issues and taking measures to rectify or improve them.
• Conducting system maintenance in line with business requirements and SLAs, encompassing incident, problem, and change management.
• Crafting and implementing ideas, methods, and processes for automation, standardization, and optimization to meet efficiency objectives.
• Employing agile development techniques and tools, and actively participating in Agile/Scrum events such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and customer sprint reviews.
• Designing technical solutions for intricate SAP system landscapes, emphasizing high availability solutions and disaster recovery plans.
• Executing complex SAP technology initiatives like SAP upgrades, migrations (OS/DB, Unicode, DMO), and performance analysis/tuning.
duration (months) 6+ (with the possibility for prolongation)
Location of a candidate EU only. (Any legal status)
Minimal English level B2
German language is an advantage B2 (not mandatory)
- Experienced and friendly colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Professional and career development;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work;
- Paid vacation.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
Ready to apply?
We will be glad to consider your application!