We are looking for a person for long-term cooperation who has deep knowledge and experience in Node.js development.
You will work with our web-based video tools and others to design and implement live video-based communication and streaming applications.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products that are used every day, by people you know. The role is ideal for a passionate and dedicated software engineer who has experience building innovative, critical, high-volume customer-oriented applications.
The knowledge that will be necessary for your effective work:
- 2+ years of experience (education, self-study, or work);
- Writing HTML, JS and CSS cross-browser compatible code;
- REST API design and implementation;
- Agile workflows, GIT, ticket based teamwork, instant messaging;
- Interest in working with interactive video-based communication software, video streaming, or some TV/Broadcasting;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Preferred skills & qualifications
- Experience with developing and deploying software services;
- Experience with video-based applications (Players, but also low-level video ones are highly appreciated);
- Interest and/or experience in video communication software, interactive VR, AR, 360 live streaming, and Drone video;
- Experience with video player technology, video.js, hls, dash, mp4, h264, etc;
- Excellence in technical communication with co-workers and non-technical peers.
- Knowledge of German (it is not required, but it would be a plus);
- Experience with iterative development approach (Agile).
- Testing, developing, and maintaining key system features and new innovations;
- Working on HTML5 video playback and streaming in the browser;
- Working with meeting applications like Zoom and Jitsi;
- Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility;
- Working in an Agile environment to deliver high-quality software with short iterations.
- Experienced and friendly colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- Professional and career development;
- Comfortable working environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work;
- Paid vacation.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV!
Ready to apply?
We will be glad to consider your application!