If you're an eCommerce seller and you have a lot of listings for sale, and you cannot keep track of all the price changes in the market to adjust prices in a way that is not very different from your competitors, then our service can be helpful for you.
It provides the opportunity to follow minimum and maximum prices on the market. After sending a report based on the received information, a user can set rules according to which prices will be formed.
PM, Business Analytic, 4 Developers
eCommerce, Amazon Advertising
eCommerce development, Amazon API
to keep tracking prices in the marketplaces, change prices based on rules
Python, Django, Rabbit MQ, Angular
At the beginning of the project, our client had a goal to make automatic pricing in such marketplaces as Amazon, Walmart, Jet, eBay.
It was necessary to create a service that would analyze price changes on the market based on internal rules and send a report to the client, which would include a detailed description of minimum and maximum price changes.
The main feature of the project is the option for each store and item to make their own separate rules. This means that Price Maker analyzes the information that has been received and sets prices according to some set rules. For example, you had 1000 units of product and 100 left, you understood that this item was selling well, so you decided to make a higher price on it, and Price Maker did it.
In addition, we have developed useful automated functions and they have become an integral part of the whole function. These functions save a lot of time and energy for the users of this project, which would be spent on routine tasks otherwise.
In order to achieve all the requirements, our decision was to maximize the functionality of the service for usability.
Our team focused on developing the following functionalities:
1. Adjustment of prices by pre-established rules within the system.
2. Main output file settings for Price Maker.
3. Price Maker Analysis - checking information according to the set algorithm, increases prices for well-selling goods, and otherwise decreases them.
4. Synchronization with Sellercloud - you don’t need to export inventory data of the sold goods’ value. We have made it possible to synchronize with GoFlow, Google Sheets, and Sellercloud.
5. Adjusting prices on the inventory that is getting older to minimize storage costs. It allows increasing ROI, by transforming such items into cash.
6. By automatic detection if SKU is a seller with Fulfilled Prime status, we can use different shipping to save client’s money.
7. Price Maker automatically raises the minimum price when the inventory is unavailable to prevent a price revision to the minimum price.
8. Automatic disposal of goods after the expiration date, in order to avoid paying for long-term storage.
9. Multifunctional calculator — detailed output of results allows performing expert calculations.
When all the functions were developed and the requirements were met, our specialists started checking for bugs to prevent system failures. After a thorough review, all bugs were fixed and a project was sent to the client.
Our developers are working hard on the introduction of new API integrations for the marketplaces. In addition to the main tasks, we carefully study the project and then business analysts offer how to make the project even better, what can be improved, or which functionalities will be inconvenient, and the final solution is always left to the client.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you for submitting your email address!
Please check your inbox to proceed with verification for the subscription.
You have successfully subscribed to your newsletter!
We truly hope you will enjoy our content!
Got a project?
Want to discuss your project with us and make your ideas come true?
We're always just one click away.