One day, there might be a time, when you would think:
“What if I had a personal guide to the Amazon trade?”
In that case, you would probably wonder which products should be purchased, and you also might want to spend less time analyzing the information and get maximum profit from sales instead.
Our restocking system verifies the availability of goods and synchronizes orders from your Amazon warehouse. If the warehouse does not have enough goods, the system automatically replenishes them.
Also, our service helps the user to be always on-trend because a system gives recommendations on which goods are sold well. By the following recommendations, the user buys only products that are sold well, which minimizes losses.
Project Manager, 3 developers
eCommerce, inventory management
eCommerce development, Amazon API integrations
The main goal is to create a service that will track inventory, synchronize orders and manage labels from Amazon
Python, Django, Rabbit MQ, Angular, Advertising API
Many sellers on Amazon have had difficulty managing the goods at some point, especially if they had a multitude of them. Because of the right quantity, a large or small stock of goods will determine the future demand and the cost of storage.
Our client, an eCommerce businessman, had a goal to create automated solutions to solve these issues. Because of that, he contacted our company Instandart. We have already established ourselves in the market in eCommerce projects, including Amazon API integrations. Therefore, our developers knew which technologies to apply in order to achieve the required results.
After discussing all the intricacies of the project, we followed the next step to develop it. The main task of our professionals was to make the most accurate tracking of the Amazon user’s inventory and to adjust their automatic replenishment, and also, to develop additional functions, for the usability of service.
The functions developed by our team allow:
- To keep track of your resupply;
- Ability to overview static reports about sold goods, with recommendations for changes;
- To display the best-selling goods to make it easier for the user to make the right decision if there is a necessity to raise or lower prices;
- The user could make settings the way they would like to, and then compare which customized settings became more profitable;
- To create 2D barcodes for incoming Amazon FBA deliveries. The barcode is generated automatically, and sent goods and all the information about them will be displayed there;
- The users can choose what data they need to filter and make it convenient for them. For example, you can enter a tag and see orders only from a specific customer;
- To add an SKU number to speed up the reorder process.
The users can see the sales of their goods and their balance in the warehouse. In addition, automatic daily reporting, using statistics from Amazon, makes it possible to make precise recommendations for the purchase of goods.
During the period of development over 2 years, we managed to fulfill all requirements and achieve the desired results. The automatic features that we have developed eliminated a lot of routine tasks that require a lot of time and attention.
Using 2D barcodes made it easier to check goods, no longer having to open boxes to check which goods are there. In addition, there were such things as:
- monitoring of the contents of the warehouse;
- display of the recommended goods;
- daily statistical reports;
and they allowed users to take sales to a new level.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you for submitting your email address!
Please check your inbox to proceed with verification for the subscription.
You have successfully subscribed to your newsletter!
We truly hope you will enjoy our content!
Got a project?
Want to discuss your project with us and make your ideas come true?
We're always just one click away.